How to wear your false eyelashes fast and convenient?
False eyelashes are becoming more and more popular among girls. A false eyelash that fits you can make your eyes look bigger and more energetic. So how to stick false eyelashes? Now, I will explain the false eyelash sticking method for the novice girls in detail. It is convenient and fast.
1. First use the eyelash curler to curl your own eyelashes, then apply a thin layer of mascara. It is best to choose the curling type. The purpose is to help the true eyelashes and false eyelashes fit, without the appearance of two layers of eyelashes.
2. Compare the length of the false eyelashes on your eyes, because each girl’s eye shape is different, and it is necessary to make a proper trimming of the false eyelashes after confirming the length.
3. Bend the false eyelashes out of the arc, just like a massage for the eyelashes, which makes the eyelashes smoother and more natural, and adjusts the curvature suitable for the eyes.
4. Trim out the required length, usually the eyelashes at the end of the eye are longer, cut from this end, the short eyelashes of the eye are retained, so that it can look more natural, pay attention to the two false eyelashes to be symmetrical.
5. Apply the eyelash glue to the underside of the eyelash stem. Help the false eyelashes to attach to the top of the ur own eyelashes, and there is no foreign body sensation.
6. After calculating the position, start it from the middle of the eyelids, which is easy to adjust.
7. Wait until the mascara is half dry and the viscous maximum is reached. At this time, the ends of the false lashes are glued to the eyelids and glued along the arc of the eye shape.
8. In order to avoid the two layers of eyelashes, after the lashes are attached, the true and false eyelashes should be lightly pinched with the fingertips.
9. If you feel that the eyelashes are not upturned, you can curl the eyelashes again, the intensity must be light, otherwise it may damage the curvature.
10. Check if there are any gaps in the eyelashes. You can fill the gap with an eyeliner or eyeliner to make the eyelashes look more natural.
Look, is it very simple? If you have a better or simpler method, I hope to see your message.