The Eyelashes Are Knotted, What Should We Do?
How does the eyelash knotting phenomenon occur?
1. In the hot weather, the skin of the human body is prone to oil and sweat. If the oil around the eyes is not removed in time, our Eyelashes will be easy to knot.
2. Too much amount of skin care products, such as lotion, eye cream and other thick substances, it is easy to stick to the top of the eyelashes without massage until it is completely absorbed. After the liquid slowly solidifies, it will cause the eyelashes to knot. The phenomenon.
3. The make-up around the eyes is not cleaned during makeup removal and cleaning, leaving the remaining cosmetic residue on the roots of the eyelashes.
4. When drawing the eyeliner, draw it too close to the root of the eyelashes or apply some mascara that is not easy to remove and Too much mascara.
5. Habitually rubbing your eyes with your hands, the secretions in your eyes will touch the eyelashes.
6. When you wear eyelashes, the glue is used too much.
How to deal with knotting?
1. Z-shaped brush method: If you want to pursue a thick and long effect. Starting from the root of the eyelashes, the brush moves to the left and right, much like the ” Z “, so it is called z-shaped painting. This will make the curl more durable, and the eyelashes will not look too heavy.
2. Eyelash cleaning: Take two cotton swabs, apply cleaning solution, one above the false eyelashes, the other one under the false eyelashes, and gently wipe the roots of the eyelashes with a cotton swab.
3. Remove excess mascara : When you brush your eyelashes, use a clean Eyelash Brush (or the old washed mascara brush) and and rub it with the brush from the mascara. so that the lashes are clearly rooted and will not agglomerate at all.
4. Combing: gently comb the eyelashes with a small eyelash comb.