What Questions Should I Ask My Lash Vendor?
- An excellent Eyelash Vendor is the foundation of your successful eyelash business.
- Here are our sincere suggestions about how to negotiate successfully with the Lash Vendor and what professional questions to ask.
- Today Aoive Lashes will help you step by step on What questions should I ask my lash vendor?
Ⅰ. Ask For Your Vendor’S Full Name And Location.
- This is very important. Most eyelash-producing areas are distributed in developing countries. The Top Lash Vendors must be in Qingdao, China,
- The birthplace and origin of eyelashes, where thousands of eyelash businesses occur. They produce high-quality inexpensive eyelashes with advanced technologies.
- The eyelashes from vendors in Southeast Asian countries are all produced by machines so the price is comparatively low but the quality and the style are not as good as that produced in China.
- Chinese eyelashes can be used 25+ times, while the low-priced eyelash cannot be reused after being washed so its cost of each use is higher than that of the mink.
Ⅱ. Ask Whether Your Eyelash Vendor Possesses Any Core Technologies.
- A professional Eyelash Vendor follows the production processes, but most in the market are eyelash-sellers. The process determines the quality of eyelashes, and if you want to know more about production processes in the market, please contact us , and you will enjoy the professional training.
Ⅲ. How Many Pairs Of Eyelashes Can A Worker Produce Per Day On Average?
- If the vendor cannot answer the professional question well, he must be the Wholesale Lashes Vendor instead of the Eyelash Factory. If the answer is 50 to 100 pairs a day, their lashes must not be purely handmade, for a skilled technician produces only 10 pairs a day.
- A growing number of people are choosing us as their Eyelash Vendor because our process is stricter, technology is more advanced and costs higher than others.
Wholesale Lashes Vendor
Ⅳ. Which Material Are The Most Popular Eyelashes Made From?
- An experienced factory that has accumulated market data will tell you Mink is the best material. Only some low-end factories use other materials.
- There are several reasons why mink is popular.
- The texture of the mink is soft, light, and comfortable.
- looks very realistic and natural.
- It is a symbol of dignity and luxury, and a manifestation of feminine charm.
- Choosing mink as the main product can increase market share, promote sales, and maximize profits.
Ⅴ. Ask Whether Your Vendor Has The Ability To Design And Produce The Box.
- Many Eyelash Vendors in the market do not have design ability and R&D ability. A perfect box has its own design style and ideas.
- We have an independent team of designers who will confirm every detail ranging from logo design, color selection, box design to production according to the customer’s demand.
Ⅵ. Ask Whether Your Supplier Has MOQ Restrictions.
- There are generally two kinds of eyelash wholesalers in the market. One is the wholesaler with a very high MOQ limit whose eyelashes are cheap, low-quality and low-profit. The other is the wholesaler with high-quality eyelashes and without MOQ limit.
- Because of the high cost of raw materials and time, the price is slightly higher. To make more customers purchase and experience our high-end eyelashes, we do not set a MOQ. You can make purchasing decisions according to your budget and market positioning.
Ⅶ. Optional Methods Of Payment.
- Most Eyelash Vendors choose Paypal and Western Union payment but the financial requirements of each vendor are different. Stay away from fraudulent companies.
How To Avoid Being Deceived?
- Check the website, social media information, and product information of the company you want to cooperate with.
- If the company insists on marketing and its website is in the update status, it is a very professional and specific company.
- Check the reviews and the truth of them to ensure them in line with the name of the vendor because the fraudulent company is likely to steal other vendor’s picture and information.
- Use Google for searching. A website that can be searched by using natural search is in long-term operation and trusted and recommended by Google.
- If you want to know more ways, you can click WhatsApp to consult our staff directly.
Ⅷ. How Long Is The Transportation Cycle?
- There are two modes of transportation: air and sea.
- The air transportation is expensive but high-efficiency, generally suitable for eyelashes below 2000 pairs. If you purchase a whole container of eyelashes, sea transportation is the best choice, low cost but long time.
- Normal air transportation is 2-4 working days, while sea transportation takes about 30 days. A professional and skilled salesman will choose a reasonable freight quotation according to your order, referring to time and cost factors to arrange the best transportation scheme.
- It should be mentioned here that be sure to choose your Eyelash Supplier to help you ship because they have a discount, which means that the price you pay to the supplier is much cheaper.
Ⅸ. How Long Can The Goods Be Shipped After Payment?
- A confident and professional vendor is well-stocked and can generally ensure delivery within 24 hours. However, it will take about 10 days if you customize the eyelash box. The printing technology needs 3 days or so.
- If your vendor delays the delivery due to special reasons, such as a large number of orders in peak season, heavy work pressure and so on, a professional and responsible vendor will inform the customer of the delay time and delivery time as soon as possible.
Ⅹ. What If The Goods Are Damaged In Transit?
There Are Two Main Reasons For Damaging:
- The poor quality and hardness of the external packaging box fail to protect internal goods.
- The violent transportation results in the collision and extrusion of goods.
- Therefore, before placing an order, you should learn about these issues that will be solved efficiently by a responsible vendor.
- Of course, we have a simple but useful tip that can help you solve the transportation hazard to achieve safe transportation.
- If you want to know more, please contact us and then we will share with you this practical experience to keep goods safe.
- As an eyelash industry expert, we are delighted to share my professional knowledge and news with you. If you need more help, please feel free to contact us.